Hi, this is Nora! I don't usually write, so bear with me here. Or don't. I won't know either way. =)
We love the trip so much that we've decided to make it longer! As Papa said last night, we haven't been able to make it as far to the east as we would have liked, so we decided to tack at least for the day. Tacking changes our heading about 100 degrees so adds a day or so onto our passage but helps us get a little farther east. After tacking, if you've been heeling to starboard, you will now be heeling to port. It's very disorienting to go down in the cabin and realize that what you've been using to stabilize yourself now won't do you any good at all. You're already leaning into it.
We have gotten really bored. We haven't caught any fish, which is shocking, and really, we've had excellent weather, all things considered. So we're so bored that we've invented "uvula dancing." Yep, you read that right. Uvula dancing. Here, I'll give you a lesson. Tilt your head way back towards the ceiling, now open your mouth really wide and breathe in through your mouth. Good, now have somebody look into your mouth and breathe out through your mouth at them. Repeat that three or four times. Yay! You are a uvula dancing master. I told you. We're bored.
Latitude: 11.9887 S
Longitude: 150.9195
https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/staticmap?zoom=4&size=600x300&markers=color:purple%7C-11.9887,-150.9195
No comments:
Post a Comment